Treating Clients Fairly
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of support to our customers at Funding11.
Our commitment to our clients
- We will send you complete information about the service we offer, including any fees or charges.
- We will work hard to understand your company’s requirements, desires, and circumstances so that we can narrow down the range of choices available to you.
- We can find the most appropriate lender for your company to afford (based on the information provided and available to us).
- If we are unable to find a suitable lender, we will inform you.
- We will make every effort to keep you completely updated in a transparent, fair, and non-misleading manner.
- If there is something you don’t understand, we will encourage you to ask questions.
- We will make every effort to keep service and risk details transparent and visible at all times.
- If you are unhappy with our service, we will provide you with information about our formal complaints process.
What you can do to assist us
To assist us in providing you with the service you need, we will ask you to:
- Please provide as much information as possible about your business’s profits and expenses so that we can better determine how much your company can afford.
- Please notify us of any potential changes that can impact your company’s ability to repay your credit agreement (if known).
- If there is something about our service or a product/finance solution we discussed that you don’t understand, please let us know.
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service.
Please email your feedback to email@example.com Or write to us at Funding11, Elizabeth House 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford Essex CM2 0DG
Thank you for deciding to work with Funding11!