Land finance is a short-term arrangement used to buy or refinance plots of land, fast. There are several uses for this style of finance against the land. These include bridging while seeking planning permission or to release short term funds.
The purchase of land, when you intend to apply for planning permission is considered by many as an ideal reason for bridging finance. Once permission has been granted, you would pivot to refinancing with development finance. This would allow the build to proceed.
Funding11 specialises in sourcing bridging finance on commercial and residential land transactions anywhere in the UK. Don’t hesitate to talk with one of our experts.
Funding11 can source short-term loans to be used where the commercial or mixed-use property is provided as security and
where the loan’s purpose is to either release funds or acquire a property.
We also source loans secured against the land with planning permission in place.
Some examples include:
- The purchase of commercial property quickly when
high-street finance is unavailable
- To cover the time it may take to extend leases
- To release funds via accessing equity
- To create time for reworking planning permission obtained against a tranche of land
- To acquire land with planning before development finance for the build has been raised
The key features include:
- Funds can be released in stage payments
- No monthly payments need to be made
- There is no tie in period
- Interest is calculated daily after the 1st month
- You only pay up until the day you see the facility
- A lot of the time there are no exit fees
Have Any Questions Regarding Our Land Finance?
Call us or you can apply online we aim to provide you with an approval within 1 business day.
We can do a maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV) of 50% – 65%.
We can complete a bridge on land as little as 1 week depending upon the complexity of the case.