Semi-commercial property is also called “mixed-use”. This means the property is made up of both residential and commercial elements. One benefit of the style of property is that it is exempt from any stamp duty – currently 3%.
Property types that are classified as semi-commercial include:
- Shops that have flats above
- Restaurants and take-aways that have flats above
- Offices that have flats above
- Pubs that have self-contained living space
- Holiday parks that have residential space
- B&Bs with separate owner’s accommodation
- Home-based beauty and health clinics
- Hair salons and beauticians that have flats above
- Garden nursery businesses with a house attached
- Catteries and boarding kennels with living accommodation
Funding 11 has access to lenders that can help even applicants who suffer from adverse credit.
Funding11 can advise you on how to achieve the very best rates. It helps if you have experience in letting or running a commercial property. Alternatively, you need to have owned more than one buy-to-let property for at least two years.
Have Any Questions Regarding Our Semi-Commercial Premises?
Call us or you can apply online we aim to provide you with an approval within 1 business day.
We can do a maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV) of 75%.
We can complete a bridge as little as 5 business days depending upon the complexity of the case.